Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Smart as a Wolverine

Clinton camp has no dummies. They knew exactly what the were doing with the crying and the "...because it's hard to do my hair and keep up with the campaign responsibilites." Throw in a, "It hurts my feelings when people don't like me", etc.

According to some post-ballot polls it looks like the tears turned a few female voters from Obama to Hillary. I again must say this is why (1) Women shouldn't be president (2) Women shouldn't vote.

I'd say smart as a Fox but the Wolverine is the most dangerous and fierce animal on the planet, pound-for-pound. Seemed more appropriate.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

My sentiments exactly. I think all the middle aged women moved to Hillary's camp because they felt she was being slighted as a women.

It is pretty amusing to watch these pundits scramble to figure out how they got it so wrong.

I think this is better for Obama. If he can go against the Clinton machine and win the nomination, than it will prepare him better for the general election.

agray said...

My feminine side says "Hillary has it tougher because she's a woman.

My inner soul man wanted to jump through the roof and scream AMEN, when Obama proclaimed "Yes We Can!"

But my favorite part of the whole thing... 911-man came in behind Ron Paul.