Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Am I Stupid

Trying to pay attention to the NH primary last night and all I can say CRAP. I understand that I don't know everything, especially when it comes to the political process, but how come this was never explained last night. What the F
Super delegates? With all their talk of how Obama had a two digit lead. Only to follow it up with the ridiculous "Come-back Kid" label for Hillary. Never did I hear any mention of super delegates or splitting the electorate. Its enough to make me crawl back in my hole. Does the MSM really try to keep us uneducated about the whole process?

Seacrest Out

1 comment:

Mitch said...

It is pretty crazy. I guess crying in politics does help!

The polls actually got Obama's number - around 37% right - they just missed Hillary's surge. I have a feeling since independents in NH can vote either Democratic or Republican, a lot of them went for McCain because the media (idiots) made it seem like Obama was going to run away with the Democratic race.

Should be an interesting next few weeks. I am waiting for Edwards to bow out and throw his support behind Obama.