Friday, April 11, 2008

Erickson Spring practice quotes

On the fight that broke out between Jonathan English and Shaun Lauvao:
“Those guys couldn’t hurt each other. Occasionally that bothers me. It wasn’t real vicious. I wish it would be a little more vicious. I thought about making them run afterwards, but give me a fight before I do that. It was like it was almost planned - like 'we gotta do something'. That's about how exciting it was for me. I almost fell asleep."


Asked if Kerry taylor suffered a concussion in practice:
“Oh did he. Did you see that hit? He had a little concussion so he’ll be OK. He was practicing out there in an orange jersey… there was some hitting out there. I see guys wearing orange jerseys out there because of concussions, and I ask ‘who gave it to them?’ I don’t care about the guys (in the orange jersey) (smile); I wanna know who gave them. I want to know who those guys are."


On whether Keegan Herring is feeling better:
“Yes he is. He could have went Saturday and I said ‘why?’ That guy doesn’t have to go. Then I almost got in a fist fight with him and I would have lost that"

No comments: